Heydoc is looking for a passionate and experienced Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team and help generate and nurture marketing leads.
The role will involve working with the Head of Marketing and the rest of the marketing team on creating nurturing campaigns to help grow the marketing pipeline. Including email campaigns, social marketing and events marketing.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Nurturing cold leads into marketing qualified leads
- Building workflows to re engage lost leads
- Creating email campaigns using relevant content to educate and move leads along the buyer's journey
- Help with organising and planning of marketing events.
- Social campaigns to help generate inbounds
- Help with collaterals and content generation
Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Marketing degree or similar qualification
- At least 2 years experience in a marketing role
- Experience using a CMS (Hubspot or something similar)
- Experience creating, managing and running marketing campaigns
- Experience in events marketing and organisation
- Ability to create marketing strategies
- Experience in social media marketing.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary
- 34 days holiday per year including bank holidays and your birthday
- Central London office with amazing facilities and free activities
- A team that really helps one another. Setting you up for success at every level.
- Ability to either remote work and/or use our shiny office space
- New Macbook as standard (unless of course, you want a PC)
What we’re about
A team of people who care. Trust one another. Respect each other and have great fun along the way. Culture is at the heart of Heydoc and every single person embodies our spirit. Openness, empowerment and a desire for self-improvement are what makes us tick.