Heydoc is looking for a bright and passionate web developer to be part of our Tech Team, with an eye for detail and an ability to adapt to the needs of a growing Health Tech business.
To succeed in this role you will have a strong understanding of web development, proven key skills in developing Single Page Applications, highly self-motivated and work well with other team members.You possess good troubleshooting, multitasking and communication skills. You are comfortable being introduced to new development tools, techniques, and standards and able to teach junior developers new skills.
The Tech Team is responsible for ensuring that our cloud-based clinical system is built to the highest standards. The team works closely with both Business and Product stakeholders, utilising a hybrid lightweight Agile methodology.
Our Tech stack
- Node, React, Mobx, ES6, Typescript, Webpack
- AWS, Bitbucket
Mid-level developer Required Skills:
- Have a minimum of 3 years working with with React.js
- Have a minimum of 3 years working with Node.js
- Experience building medium to large scaled Single Page Applications.
- Experience working with an agile development team (SCRUM, Kanban, etc)
- Have TDD/BDD experience
- Experience working with version control (Git, Bitbucket, etc)
- Experience using NoSQL or SQL databases
- Have an excellent knowledge of classical programming paradigms, e.g. OOP, FP, SOLID, Prototypal Inheritance
- Experienced in building REST APIs
- Experience with AWS
- Experience of modern web technologies such as Angular, TypeScript, Mobx, Redux
- Have a strong written ability and excellent communication skills
- Experienced in consuming REST APIs
- Experience with build tools (Grunt, Webpack, Docker, etc)
What you will be doing:
- Design, develop, and deliver new features
- Assist in requirements identification and in producing specifications
- Create and maintain a development environment for efficient testing and integration ● Assist QA to define acceptance tests
- Support the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Contribute and adhere to coding standards, best practices, and procedures
- Mentor teammates
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary
- 34 days holiday per year including bank holidays and your birthday
- Central London office with amazing facilities and free activities
- A team that really helps one another. Setting you up for success at every level.
- Ability to either remote work and/or use our shiny office space
- New Macbook as standard (unless of course, you want a PC)
What we’re about
A team of people who care. Trust one another. Respect each other and have great fun along the way. Culture is at the heart of Heydoc and every single person embodies our spirit. Openness, empowerment and a desire for self-improvement are what makes us tick.