Heydoc is looking for a passionate Support Specialist to join the CS team and help to provide clients with an exceptional onboarding and support experience.
To succeed in this role you will need patience and the ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and clear way. Finally and most importantly: a true passion for working on something that matters and improving healthcare!
The Support Specialist serves a crucial role in the onboarding of new clients and their experience with Heydoc. It’s often our first opportunity to make a great impression. The main goal of the role is to provide outstanding care and facilitation as they start using their new clinical system.
Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Organising & implementing initial setup of client accounts ready for the client to go live with
- Supporting Customer Success Managers as required such as with support tickets/calls
- Hands on involvement across customer onboarding, support and success
- Collaboration with other teams to improve and enhance the customer experience
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints in CRM
Support Specialist Requirements:
- A passionate, enthusiastic and creative person with a strong sense of ethics and integrity
- A clear “customer first” focus
- An independent person who can hit the ground running
- Any experience in providing high levels of service in B2B organisations increasing customer satisfaction and retention is a plus
- Understanding of comprehensive products, as knowing Heydoc inside out is key to answer any question about the system and how it works
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary
- 34 days holiday per year including bank holidays and your birthday
- Central London office with amazing facilities and free activities
- A team that really helps one another. Setting you up for success at every level.
- Ability to either remote work and/or use our shiny office space
- New Macbook as standard (unless of course, you want a PC)
What we’re about
A team of people who care. Trust one another. Respect each other and have great fun along the way. Culture is at the heart of Heydoc and every single person embodies our spirit. Openness, empowerment and a desire for self-improvement are what makes us tick.